HBO GO, an American premium cable network (833)-783-3300, lets the users’ to stream on-demand videos from HBO content list including web series, sporting events, films, documentaries, etc. Launched on 18 Feb 2010 HBO Go is the successor to HBO. It is based in New York City, USA. When it was launched, the users were not allowed to access it on their PCs and smartphones. But in 2011, HBO GO was started to accessible on Roku streaming device. Later its accessibility increased and the users started to access it on Apple TV, Play station consoles, Samsung smart TVs, and Chromecast.
HBO GO customer support is one of the best things that serve millions of HBO GO viewers. Here the users can share each and every issue that occurs with HBO Go. Most importantly, it is a tech support service giant where online support for multiple third-party users is being provided. Netflix users can also approach the agents to learn how to perform Netflix com Activate.
Following are the steps to activate Hbogo on Firestick;
- Open your internet browser
- Go to www.hbogo.com/activateSelect your TV provider and log-in your account by using user name and password
- On your TV screen, Activate A Device screen will appear
- Enter the activation code and click Activate Device
- An activation success message will appear on your Fire TV
The simple procedure to activate HBO GO on Roku;
The procedure to activate HBO GO on Roku is slightly different. Below we have explained the whole procedure step by step so that you can easily end up activating HBO GO.
- Search and download HBO Go in your channel store
- Launch HBO GO on your Roku
- Click Activate your Device to generate activation code
- Enter activation code at www.hbogo/activate
- Select Roku streaming player
- Select your TV provider and enter your log-in details
- Enter activation code on Activate Device screen on your TV
- Click Activate device
- Wait for a few seconds
- Success screen will appear now
- That’s it
How to fix Hbogo not working issue?
After performing Hbogo com activate, if HBO GO services stop working and leave you disappointed, then try below troubleshooting tips to resolve not working issues, But before it’s important to enlighten yourself with the reason why HBO Go is not working. System Update, Browser Plug-ins, and Service down are some key reasons why HBO Go may stop working.
How to update the HBO GO app?
It’s important to keep your service updated. Because most of the time the services get hampered due to the software is outdated. If you don’t update, some sorts of bugs can be created in the system which ultimately leads to the service gets hampered. So, first, let’s update the HBO GO on your smart TV and see whether It started working or not. Below are the steps to update HBO Go.
- Open Home screen to Apps>Store, then tap menu icon>tap App updates>tap Update next to HBO GO
- On your Amazon Fire TV, select HBO GO icon
- Press the Menu button on your remote
- Click Update option in the lower-right corner
Steps to fix browser plug-in and extensions to activate HBO GO;
At times, HBO GO stops working as some browser plug-ins and extensions block the site or video player. The Flesh player plug-in is an alternative to get rid of this issue. Moreover, disabling the extensions is another method this resolve this issue. Below are the steps to disable extensions.
- Open Chrome and type chrome://settings/content/flash (ensure site is not blocked)
- Type Chrome://extensions/ in the address bar
- Toggle off all extensions
- Restart your Chrome and check the HBO Go
- Turn on every extension to check out which one is causing the issue
- Repair it
This is how these two methods can help you to fix HBO GO is not working issue. If HBO GO does not start to work then reaching out customer service would be great where you can learn how to do hbogo com activate.
The simple procedure to fix hbogo login issue
Even after entering right user name and password, if you are unable to log-in your account, we would say it’s time to reset the password. Ensure you have the registered phone number or email to get verification code so that you end up resetting the password easily.
How to Reset HBO GO?
If your HBO GO is consistently buffering and you are not able to access your favorite shows, you suggest you reset your HOB GO once and see whether these issues have been fixed or not.
- Open the Smart Hub
- Highlight HBO GO by using the navigational keys on your remote
- Press the Tools button on your remote and select Delete
- Search for HBO GO
- Select HBO GO to reinstall the app
- Then install the app once again
- Once installed, select Run
- Sign in to HBO GO
- Check whether the issue is resolved or not
If you face Service Error while trying to access HBO GO, try the following tips:
- Restart your device
- Play another show or movie
- Update HBO GO
- Try another device
- Restart your network devices
Get online assistance at HBO GO Phone Number
There are a plethora of reasons why you as HBO GO subscribers will experience the urgent need of online assistance that you will get at HBO GO Phone number. This toll-free number is accessible round the clock. A highly experienced customer support team attends the phone calls at this toll-free number. The users should not worry anymore while sharing the issues.
The executives out there will first listen to your issues and then they will make attempts to resolve it. The tips being provided by the executives are worth noting, which will surely help you out to resolve the HBO GO related issues along with hbogo com activate.
When it comes to other reasons why you should choose us as the best online customer support service provider, it is our certification. We are a certified customer support service that provides online assistance for dozens of third party products users. Netflix is one such example. If you are a Netflix user, Netflix com tvhelp can be obtained at us. Put simply, we are a one-stop solution to every issue that the Netflix, as well as HBO GO users, face.